Its nearly 2010 and without further hesitation, here are my predictions:
1. Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning will be sold or shut down by EA.
2. Star Wars: The Old Republic will NOT launch this year.
3. Already launched MMOGs, not named World of Warcraft, will have a rough year.
4. Newer, quality F2P games will storm the market and one will challenge WoW for the mainstream playerbase.
5. WoW will remain the king cash cow as the subscription model continues its dominance.
6. Digital distribution will start being taken seriously by market analysts as Steam proves the platform's power on the PC market.
7. Digital distribution will quietly replace boxed sales completely for PC games.
BONUS REAL LIFE PREDICTION: A political uprising will shock the world and the mainstream media will only find out about it after checking their Twitter accounts. Three days later, they will realize it was simply a mis-spelled #hashtag and re-purposed Youtube videos.
What I'm Looking Forward to in 2016 - 2015 is gone, 2016 has arrived. Here is a quick list of a few things I am looking forward to: 1. Green Bay Packers play off games. The packers are in the ...
4 months ago