First of all, thank you for making M:TG Duels of the Planeswalkers. This game really brought back the joy of M:TG for me and my friends.
What we love about it:
- (Xbox specific) The friend chatter while playing the game (even being 1800 miles apart)
- Being able to play again, without investing a lot of money and time rebuilding digital collections
- Ease of logging in, picking a deck and getting playing
- The smoothness of the game; in my opinion overall it runs very well
- The decks being relatively balanced against each other
- Every player, for the most part, has access to the exact same pool of cards
Raph Koster bleeds - This is an amazing read: Raph Koster revisits the fabled time of game development that lead up to the launch of Star Wars Galaxies(SWG) and it's initial ga...
4 weeks ago