|Notice the fenced in area, creeper protection.
|The glass wall is in.
|Another shot of the glass wall.
|A third shot of the glass wall from my neighbors home.
|Work area for digging out the inside.
|Ladder leads up to the top so I could add a wooden ceiling.
|I asked for help digging everything out and this is what I got.
|And digging is complete!
|View from the outside after digging was completed. Monster trap to the right.
|A sunset as seen from inside the base.
Next on the agenda:
1. Pick a good name for this base. Any suggestions?
2. Make super secret entrance and remove old boring entrance.
3. Set out to "cool ass rock formation" and build our server's minecart track switching station. We are building a more manual, switch-based station this go around to avoid the maintenance automated systems require.
4. Fill up all this empty space with a cool multi-level platform (think scaffolding that will be there permanently).
5. Destroy monster trap outisde base and build a new one on top of mountain. Funnel new trap loot into base.