If you are using Riva Tuner, please follow these directions:For step-by-step with pictures and a guide for ATI video card owners, click here.
1. Launch Riva Tuner
2. Click the "Customize" button next to "ForceWare Detected".
3. Click the Direct3D/DirectDraw button
4. Set the "Surface Format Settings" to "for DirectX8- Applications"
5. Check the "Enable FOURCC DXT..DXT5 surfaces" box
6. Select "OK" and you will be prompted to restart your computer
Star Wars: Rogue One Review - Since seeing Rogue One (twice now) I’ve been thinking about Star Wars Galaxies (SWG), the ill-fated Star Wars MMO. A key moment in my history with SWG was...
3 months ago