If you are using Riva Tuner, please follow these directions:For step-by-step with pictures and a guide for ATI video card owners, click here.
1. Launch Riva Tuner
2. Click the "Customize" button next to "ForceWare Detected".
3. Click the Direct3D/DirectDraw button
4. Set the "Surface Format Settings" to "for DirectX8- Applications"
5. Check the "Enable FOURCC DXT..DXT5 surfaces" box
6. Select "OK" and you will be prompted to restart your computer
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Left 4 Dead: Fixing Black Textures/Missing Textures/Video Problems
Recently, Left 4 Dead has gone dark on me. In my search for solutions, I stumbled across the following for nVidia card owners:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Join the conversation; leave a comment!