Read up on my 2010 predictions here. Keep reading for 2011!
1. World of Warcraft will maintain its dominance.
2. Free 2 Play will continue its march forward and many will consider 2011 the year that F2P becomes the dominant business model not only for MMOGs, but for any online game (MOBA, FPS, etc.)
3. Star Wars: The Old Republic will NOT launch this year.
4. The "next generation" Xbox will be announced by Microsoft. Nintendo and Sony will stay with their current generation.
5. This blog will be completely different and may actually feature commentary and experiences from games I'm actually playing.
Battlefield Heroes to close - Sad news; Battlefield Heroes is set to shut it's doors this July. This is unfortunate news alongside EA's other announcements about shuttering the rest of ...
3 days ago