In the Depths of the Under-Empire a Prophet has risen, claiming to be chosen by the Horned Rat, the devious god of the Skaven people, to lead the Skaven Empire to victory over the surface dwellers. Uniting all the clans under one banner, the Horned One and The Lords of Decay have began the long dreaded invasion of the surface world. The bowls of the Skavenblight growl with the endless hunger of millions while great tunnels open up in all the lands spilling forth legion upon legion of hateful Rat-kin.This is totally fake by the way, but some people are gullible. Whats sad, is the guy who made this up, TOLD EVERYONE IT WAS FAKE.
In the heart of Skavendom however there are whispers that an impostor leads the Skaven nation and that The Council of Thirteen has plans of their own….
New Race and Faction: Skaven!
Join the newly created Third Faction and fight for the glory of the Horned Rat against both Order and Destruction!
* Brand new Third Faction dramatically changing the landscape of WAR.
* Multiple new and unique classes! Play as the dreaded Plague Monk or walk through the shadows as the deadly Clan Eshin Assassin, and many more!
Five New Cities!
The WAR comes homes with the inclusion of Five new Capitol Cities to seige and defend!
* Explore the mountain Strongholds of Karak-A-Karak and Karak Eight Peaks, current home of the Dwarfs and Bloody Sun Orcs!
* Explore the Ancient High Elf Capitol of Lothern to the mighty “Fist of Malekith” a vast Black Arc and launching point of the Dark Elf Invasion!
* Traverse the dark and twisted Skavenblight, the massive underground Capitol City of the Skaven!
* Brand new Quests, PQs, Dungeons, and secrets to Unlock!
* Each City pairing has it’s own unique City Capture Mechanic and play Style!
Introducing the new Growth system, watch your avatar grow as you advance!
* Brand new growth system! Dwarf beards get longer and Orcs get bigger, something new for every race and class!
* Multiple levels! Don’t want to keep growing? Shut it off and make your avatar look how YOU want it to look!
* A new layer of customization that you can control!
New Classes for Destruction and Order!
Many changes to our existing classes as well as brand new classes for both Order and Destruction!
* Introducing the the Dark Elf Assassin and the Empires own Priest of Morr!
* Minor and Major changes to all existing classes! From minor tweaks to total overhauls!
New and Improved Dye and Trophy Systems!
* Major changes to the Dye and Trophy systems, look how you want to look!
* Dye your Weapons, Shields, and mounts! Dye system expanded!
Brand new Trophy System allows you to place Trophies where YOU want to place them! Dagger on your boots? Skull on your helm? No problem!
* New unique Mount Trophies!
* New Elite Trophies give passive bonuses to Renown, Experience, Influence gain and many more! Only for the the most dedicated, look cool and fight harder!
* Multiple new Dyes with overhauls to existing ones!
* Dozens of new, high res, Trophies to collect and wear, Old Trophies improved!
Substantial Overhauls to nearly every system in Warhammer:Age of Reckoning!
* From PQ’s, Keeps, loot drops, Ordinance, and Siege weapons major and minor changes are on the way!
* Collecting your sets is now easier then ever, both in PvE and PvP! No boss fight is a wasted experience!
* Cheaper Ordinance and improved Siege Weapon mechanics along with Keep Changes to make Keep sieges more exciting and less Static!
* Massive Changes to how you gain Realm Points, from everything from Keeps and City Sieges to Bo’s and Scenarios!
* Much, much more!
Much Much More!
Experience even more new and modified content in “The Rise of the Horned Rat”!
* Brand new, never before seen, unique class content! From class quests to powerful new weapons and armor!
* Improvements to RvR including new purchasable weapons and armor, improved Crest system, and more rewards for increasing in Realm Rank!
* Much much more!
The primary reason you might not have seen it before is because it’s 100% fan generated content, Mythic is in no way involved. So short of the hand of God none of this will ever be anything more then conception on our website. While we have had one or two ideas picked up in past games, the odds of Mythic picking up an entire expansion from us is very unlikely.
But if the fans and players like it maybe they can apply some pressure once the project is finished, and if the ideas are solid then who knows!