It is done. All 9 ultimate trophies are MINE in New World! A quick rundown of what that means
- 900,000 (100k ea) faction tokens earned and spent
- 405,000 (45k ea) gold spent on Ultimate trophy component
- All major trophies (500k+ gold estimate)
- 18x Major Combat
- 15x Major Crafting
- 15x Major Gathering
So what has almost a million gold bought me? Not much to be honest but the satisfaction that crawled across my face finishing this was unmistakable. With that said here are a few benefits:
- I never have to travel between houses again just to change trophies out; this is honestly the biggest aspect of these trophies and about the only reason to get them.
- I can have all tertiary bonus trophies active: 3x major loot luck and the thanksgiving trophy
- I have an open trophy slot now so ready for a future trophy
As I said "not much". There is also a big downside though: the ultimate trophies are bound to the player so cannot be resold/traded once crafted. Major trophies were NOT bound so have the advantage of being able to be "borrowed" by others or sold off if no longer being used. Personally I don't trust anyone to borrow my stuff in a virtual world and secondly I don't get rid of stuff.
Here are some screenshots to go with this.
|Count 'em - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9!|
|Trophies on my Windsward house|